Reserve your seat today!
SVU 2020 Virtual Conference: Vision 2020 will be the most exciting vascular conference of the year, with debates, real-time imaging, and scientific sessions designed to allow the audience to pose questions and interact with presenters, an engaging Marketplace to see exciting new products, and ‘Clash of the Titans’ debates on hot topics!
All conference registrations include:
- Live access to every session, and well as on-demand access after the conference is over (until February 2021)
- Interaction with faculty during select sessions
- CME earned for each session attended
- No hidden fees or add-on costs
- Up to 19 SVU-CME credits or AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits (Pending)
- Discount for members affected by the COVID-19 crisis
Conference Registrations also include:
- Access to our virtual marketplace, where dozens of vendors will be showcasing their latest equipment and software
- The ability to network with up to 1,000 other attendees
- To help those affected financially by the COVID-19 pandemic, SVU has applied a $50 discount to all registrations. The discount is already built-in to the price you see below. Additionally, fellows/residents and students registration fees have been waived completely. Learn more here.
* Residents, Fellows & Medical Students
This is for physicians/medical students training at an accredited hospital. Nonmembers must submit proof of status in the form of a letter from their department head or program director.
Must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students and nonmembers must submit a letter of verification from the department head or registrar certifying your current student status and date of graduation. Student Presenters are not eligible for the $100 discount.